5/16 inch Self Adhesive Cork Tiles (6/pack)
Part Number: 6-T8MM-BOX-CB
Pack contains: 6 tiles
Coverage area per pack: 6 sq. ft.
Each tile size: 1 SQ FT (12" x 12")
Tile thickness: 5/16" (8mm)
Bonus feature: Full coverage, peel & stick self-adhesive backing
5/16" Self Adhesive Cork Tiles are 5/16" thick x 12" x 12" self-adhesive cork squares made from natural cork. Suitable for cork wall coverings, cork pin & tack bulletin boards, acoustic wall tiles and more. Cork is a natural sound and thermal insulator. Cork's natural properties resist mold and mildew and are hypo-alergenic. Each Self Adhesive Cork Tiles is 1 sq. ft. (5/16" x 12" x 12"). Each box contains 6 square feet of tiles. Each tile has full coverage self-adhesive backing. Cork Board Wall Tiles are eco-friendly as no trees are cut down in the production of cork.
• Allow freshly painted walls 2 weeks to fully dry and cure for best performance.
• After opening package, spread out on floor prior to installation and allow 72 hours to bring to room temperature.
• Be sure work surface is clean and dry.
• Draw vertical/horizontal axis on wall with a level.
• Remove adhesive backing and firmly apply tile to wall at axis.
• Add tiles outward, butting each tile against others.
• If cutting of tile is needed, cut with box cutter. Be sure to score before cutting.
Instruction Sheet, click here