FACTORY 2NDS: 1/2 inch Cork Wall Tiles (6/pack)
Part Number: 6-FACTORY-2NDS
FACTORY SECONDS SALE, 25% OFF
May require extra glue to adhere properly.
Pack contains: 6 square tiles, self-adhesive
Coverage area per pack: 6 sq. ft.
Each tile size: 1 SQ FT (12" x 12")
Tile thickness: 1/2" (12mm)
Bonus feature: Full coverage, peel & stick self-adhesive backing
Some tiles may require extra glue to adhere well.
FACTORY SECONDS. BEST FOR GARAGE, CLOSETS, BASEMENTS, ETC. WHILE SUPPLIES LAST.
1/2" Cork Wall Tiles are 1/2" thick x 12" x 12" self-adhesive cork squares
CUT IRREGULARLY. MAYBE OUT OF TOLERANCE BY 3/16". MAY HAVE ADHESIVE ISSUES. USE LIQUID NAILS IF PROBLEM STICKING.
Made from natural cork. Suitable for cork wall coverings, cork pin & tack bulletin boards, acoustic wall tiles and more. Cork is a natural sound and thermal insulator. Cork's natural properties resist mold and mildew and are hypo-alergenic. Each cork wall tile is 1 sq. ft. (1/2" x 12" x 12"). Each box contains 6 square feet of tiles. Each tile has full coverage self-adhesive backing. Cork Board Wall Tile Squares are eco-friendly as no trees are cut down in the production of cork.
• After opening package, spread out on floor prior to installation and allow 72 hours to bring to room temperature.
• Be sure work surface is clean and dry.
• Draw vertical/horizontal axis on wall with a level.
• Remove adhesive backing and firmly apply tile to wall at axis.
• Add tiles outward, butting each tile against others.
• If cutting of tile is needed, cut with box cutter. Be sure to score before cutting.
Instruction Sheet, click here